• Made of waterproof or fireproof material, consisting of 2 parts: bib pants and jacket;
• May be with visor or simple;
• Entirely monofilter, polycarbonate visor provides high visibility,
• Mechanical protection against solid particles,
• Protection against chemical splashes;
• Firefighter gloves in accordance with EN 659 provisions, waterproof palm as per EN388, EN407
• It is a single piece without thread ends. No difference of width, thickness or fabric defects (holes, cuts, rare parts, etc.). Automatic closing and manual locking carabiner provides the coupling between the lateral belt fasteners.
• The boots are specific for elevated temperature environments, with fire resistant liner and adequate sole.
FIRE RESPONSE GEAR
• made of latest generation multi-layer material, vapor barrier included it provides optimum protection against contact heat and radiant heat ;
• high flexibility, low weight, high resistance to mechanical ware out;
• protection visor - duplex gilded glass, heat resistant, size 15 x 25 cm;
• self container breathing apparatus compartment • material: BASOFIL® multilayer Aramid compound, with insulation additional layers.
• self container breathing apparatus compartment
• material: BASOFIL® multilayer Aramid compound, with insulation additional layers.